It’s an understatement to say that Mumbaiites live from one weekend to the other hoping for some respite either from the grueling traffic or insane work hours and if nothing else the scorching heat that is now upon us. So every long weekend is sacred, precious and rare and has to be meticulously planned to avoid the inevitable ‘long weekend traffic’. But guess what, I’m not the planning kind!
So this weekend, I will be working while some of my …
What’s Easter without good food and great company! And keeping that sentiment in mind, MumbaiMag recommends the following cafés and restaurants that are offering a special Easter Menu on Sunday, 8th April for you to feast on with family and friends.
Easter Menu: Roast leg of Lamb, Honey-glazed Ham, Hot Cross Buns, Pretzels, Marzipan Eggs, Coconut Macarons, Chocolate Nests and Easter cookies.
Price: Rs2,950 per person (exclusive of taxes but inclusive of unlimited select …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.