Summer invites traveling woes. So Garima and I decided to dodge the train commute and booked ourselves a comfy AC cab on a newly launched cab service – TAB Cab. Our ‘saathi’ Jitendra Jaiswar was ready to pick us ten minutes in advance and gladly waited for an extra minute or two, while we hurried along laptop bags in tow.
As we settle into the cab, what we hear is U2’s ‘With or Without You’ …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Pet Matters: Pet Sitters And Kennels In Mumbai When Your Pet Needs A Home Away From Home
- Bonobo Is Back: Story Of The Shutdown And Reopening Of Mumbai’s Popular Bar
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
- Daddy’s Day Out: Father’s Day Fun In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.