Whats amazing about Mumbai is that not only do we welcome new cultures but we also celebrate them! Today is the Thai New Year or the Songkran festival which is being celebrated in the city with restaurants offering their best Thai treats and showcasing Thai decorations all this week. Take your pick and have fun!
Citrus, The Leela
Besides serving a specially crafted menu all this week, the Citrus has borrowed traditional Thai adornments from the Embassy …
If you have been raised on a staple diet of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” series, Jack Canfield needs no introduction. American speaker, motivational guru and the co-author of ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’, Jack Canfield is in the country and is conducting his first public seminar in Mumbai today. In his own words this is going to be a “life changing” seminar where he will impart readers with “simple, powerful and practical techniques to be successful”.
In his …
What’s IPL without friends, food and beer! And keeping that in mind, here’s a list of places you can head to and cheer for your favourite IPL Team this season:
The Little Door
Deal: Cocktail pitchers and sangria pitchers all at Rs. 997 (plus taxes); The Little Door wins my vote! Beer lovers, fret not. The Little Door is offering 6 beers at the price of 4. You can down shots for every six/four since they are offering …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.