Visited the Indo German Urban Mela which is currently on at Cross Maidan, Churchgate today. The 10 day event to mark the ‘Year of Germany in India’ began on 13th April and will continue till 22nd April. No ticket required for being a part of this festival since it’s open to all, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Cross Maidan has been transformed into a modern day village with tent modules of different shapes , housing various informational and cultural …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.