Monday morning blues in Mumbai were multiplied manifold with an auto rickshaw strike today. While we have seen many of these strikes recently, what’s encouraging is to see how smart Mumbaikars are coming up with economical, ecofriendly and sustainable solutions to such situations in the city.
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.