Yesterday’s autorikshaw strike in Mumbai hit the city hard and many had to suffer long waits or long walks in the excruciating heat to reach their destinations. The bright side was that more Mumbaikars became aware of carpooling through #MumCarPool on Twitter, started by us on Sunday to help people coordinate and a also new free service called Smart Mumbaikar was enabled.
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 2 hours ago
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week bit.ly/YsU7h4 3 hours ago
- #Art Street: Discover Art Hubs And Cultural Hotspots Where #Mumbai Comes Together bit.ly/13nZ9ek 8 hours ago