Many of us who have a stationery fetish cannot resist handmade paper, but few realize that what is often passed off as “handmade” these days is not really so. Hence, The Bombay Paperie – to conserve the traditional technique of handmade paper making and to spread awareness about its merits.
Handmade paper making was an art India acquired from the Moghuls around the 15th century and lost somewhere down the years when it became more economical to mass produce …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.