This Sunday while the men cheer their IPL teams, the ladies can shop till they drop at Mocha Mojo’s Sunday Brunch and Garage Sale. Cool hunter Mitali Parekh, of the Swasta Ani Masta blog, has organized the garage sale at Mocha Mojo and you can expect to find second books, blazers, shoes, tees, Jholas from the Jhola Co., belts, wallets, accessories and costume jewellery.
Mocha Mojo is also hosting an IPL screening on their big screen during …
Find BLISS this weekend! The annual Bizarre Bazaar flea market is back at the Bliss store courtyard on 21st and 22nd of April and promises to host many more talented designers and some awesome stuff for you to pick up. And the best part, everything is under Rs 1000!
What started as a fun idea to get together with a bunch of gifted designers and craftsmen from around the country has now developed into a full-fledged annual flea market …
Come 1st May and Mumbai will have its very own culture and fitness hub in Bandra. Temperance, started by Bandra girls and cousins, Viola and Hema, hopes to be a place where you can hang loose, eat healthy and also learn a few new things.
The striking 4 storey building in the by lanes of Bandra will house everything from a deli to dance floors, yoga room and a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) gym. The ground and first levels …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Fashion Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.