One can never have enough options for lunch. Everything can get boring after a point, right? But with innumerable tiny eateries that have cropped up in Lower Parel, chances are that you’ll be spoilt for choices. The newest member to join this bandwagon of eateries is Bel Cibo.
Located in Lower Parel, behind a bus stop (You can barely spot it if you don’t like walking on footpaths), Bel Cibo is this quaint eatery that promises to offer yummy …
At 24, most people wish to venture in the world of fashion and glamour. And then there are people like Afshan Virani who take the road less travelled and start one of the quirkiest South Indian restaurants in the city, Café Bean Garu.
Afshan always knew that she wanted to be a restaurateur. So she decided to take a leap of faith, quit her job with Out Of the Blue to pursue the dream of owning her own restaurant. …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.