There’s something romantic about a vintage trunk. Within the confines of it’s heavy secure lid it keeps prized possessions safely guarded. Well kept secrets, family heirlooms, a once-used wedding dress, billet-doux and yellowed books often find themselves cozily confined to a forgotten trunk. Snigdha Manchanda Bijola keeps one such trunk, but her’s is far from forgotten and you wont find any discarded souvenirs in this one. Her Tea Trunk holds her priceless collection of teas, each with a special place …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.