Weekend is here people and it’s time to go art shopping! Black Taxi Creative Concepts in association with TimeOut, Mumbai is bringing together 25 exceptional designers and their ware under one roof this weekend at their event Fashion & Works, 2012. The designers have been handpicked by the Black Taxi team and they will be showcasing their Summer 2012 collections at the event. The products on display include everything from trays, key chains to handbags and fridge magnets.
You can expect …
I love doodles, illustrations, graffiti and I love stationery. And hence, discovering Yellow Buffalo on Twitter was a pure delight – for their art, the awesome merchandise and the endearing tweets! A few email exchanges later, I discovered how doodles made during a boring Math class transformed into the Yellow Buffalo that many of us have now come to love.
Avantika Agarwal started drawing in school, and with a painter mom, art …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 14 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 15 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago