“Every weekend it would be the same story. I’m hanging out with my friends at Colaba and invariably one of them would start griping about how we are out of smokes or booze and there is no way we can lay our hands on any at that unearthly hour. I had to do something about it; for the sake of my own weekend, I had to!” says Kaiser about Night Call.
So what did Kaiser do? Well, …
Mumbai has a small, yet very active community of food bloggers, a community I too am a part of. Last night, Burrp and Out of the Blue, Powai took the initiative of bringing a few of us together, and hosting the first ever Food Blogger’s Meet of this kind.
Out of the Blue in Powai was the perfect venue for a sit down meal of this sort. The space has an open Mediterranean feel that I imagine would even …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Pet Matters: Pet Sitters And Kennels In Mumbai When Your Pet Needs A Home Away From Home
- Bonobo Is Back: Story Of The Shutdown And Reopening Of Mumbai’s Popular Bar
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
- Daddy’s Day Out: Father’s Day Fun In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.