Following Mehak’s post on how to take care of your shoes when the monsoon sets in, we decided to list down some of the well known shoe laundries in the city. Here is the list of some laundries we could find, if you find some more, do add in the comments section.
Shoe Cleaners, Malad
This shoe laundry provides cleaning, coloring, degreasing and repairing services.
From the doodles on his shoes to the splotches of paint on his jeans – everything about Jai ‘Zaiu’ Ranjit screams ‘ARTIST’ when you first see him. This ardent Doctor Who fan who always fancied of being an Air force pilot, started painting on a whim on the advice of a friend. A month of research later, Jai knew that painting was no longer a hobby, but his means of life.
Any trained actor will agree that it’s harder to leave an audience clutching their sides with laughter than it is to bring them to tears. Ironically what the modern urban audience needs most is a good laugh. Which is why comedy clubs and stand-up shows are slowly making their way to humor hungry Mumbai.
For the last three years a dedicated group of local jesters has been researching and refining the art of Improvisational Comedy: unrehearsed unscripted games and scenes …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Launchpad: Spicebox, A New Tiffin Service
- Mango Mania at Restaurants And Spas in Mumbai
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 19 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 20 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago