This weekend seems to be dedicated to shopping. If you don’t have your fill at the Canvas Summer Shopping Bazaar today, you can go splurge on the Kingfisher Sunday Bazaar at Out Of The Blue, Powai tomorrow. The king of good times is rolling out a fun filled evening inviting foodies and shopoholics. The Kingfisher Sunday Bazaar which will be set up as a flea market …
Whether its travelers or residents, anyone who has experienced Mumbai has hardly been able to resist its charm. Stories of people who were passing through or visiting but have stayed back to call the city their home are very common. With people pouring in from all over the world, it has become the proverbial melting pot of cultures, all merging into one another to create that much loved ‘Bombay culture’.
Friend and photographer …
Picture if you will: an abstract artist, a suited-up investment banker, a German automobile engineer, a couple of south Bombay media types, your neighborhood Punjabi aunty and perhaps an opinionated feminist writer all sitting down to share a meal. It would definitely make for some spirited conversations, some renewed perspectives on life and maybe even unexpected friendships.
The Gourmet Club orchestrates such dining situations. But as the name suggests, it’s members are all bound by …
WARNING: Read this post and your weekend shopping list just might get a little longer!
CANVAS is organizing a special exhibition and sale of all things gorgeous designed by some of the best names in the field of design and fashion.
If you have any of these on your shopping list - clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, home linen, kids clothing, leather goods, home decor and lifestyle products – then head straight for the Canvas Summer Shopping Bazaar …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.