One of the things I love and miss most about Bombay is that almost any food craving can be satiated at any time. When you’re a foodie like me, hunger pangs at ungodly hours are quite common. I know they say when you’re hungry, anything will do and when you’re hungry for a particular thing that’s just greed and craving’s evil progeny. Well, sad as it may sound, I gave in to the diabolical demand quite easily.
I remember this …
In recent times, the queer community has witnessed many path breaking changes, from the many queer parades that happen in cities across India to the historic verdict by the Delhi High Court on Section 377. So what does it really mean to be queer? The answer is multi-layered and multi-textured and what better way to explore it than through cinema.
The Kashish Mumbai International Queer Film Festival which is now in its third year, hopes to address many more such thoughts …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.