At first glance, Paul Gasnier looks like any other exchange student roaming the streets of Mumbai with a camera. But under that shy exterior lies an adventurous and opinionated man who has some of most insane travel stories to share. I came across Paul on the web through the MumbaiMag Facebook page, discovered his ‘garam shutter’ photo blog and a few email exchanges later we decided to …
It was just a regular day in downtown Bombay. My friend and I were strolling down Colaba Causeway when a small man came up to us, introducing himself proudly as a casting agent for Bollywood. At first I shoved him away, sensing another scam from just another Colaba hawker. But the man meant business. He was looking for foreigners to act as extras in Bollywood movies, and had no time to waste. He took down my name and phone number, …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.