Life can seem all gray when you look out of a peep-hole sized window of your match-box apartment, which is surrounded by a forest of concrete. Sadly, ‘Nature’ feels like something exotic; like something one must travel several miles away to experience. As we (allegedly) progress, one will probably have to travel further and further away to experience this phenomenon we call Nature. That’s one pessimistic way of looking at urban development.
For those with a more optimistic outlook, our …
Art is all around us, yet what better way to project ones innermost feelings and reflect one’s personality than with a tattoo. Tattooing is slowly but steadily gaining momentum in India not just as a fashion statement but also as an art form. It is a form of self-expression that stays with you forever. Whether it’s the first tattoo or the tenth, no matter how many times you get inked, each one has a special meaning. Curious? Be a part …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 4 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 4 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 23 hours ago