I have lived in Mumbai all my life, and now, only a few months back have I shifted cities and come to Bengaluru with my new-new husband.This weekend – both of us went to Coorg and enjoyed a home-stay with a very interesting couple in the middle of their coffee estate. Diana, the wife, told me that many mumbaikars come to Coorg and have stayed with them. She then moved on to ask me a question that everyone does, how …
Do you believe in magic? Yes? Then head to the P C Sorcar (Junior) Magic Show happening in the city this week. This legendary magician is performing in Mumbai after a decade only to raise funds for cancer patients. The event is a fund raiser in support of “Home Of Cancer Patients” and is organised by North Bombay Bengali Association (NBBA).
P C Sorcar (Junior) or Pradip Chandra Sorcar comes from the famous Sorcar family that has been showing off …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- When Mumbai Got ‘Book’ed: Bestselling Stories Capturing The Flavors Of The City
- Weekend Guide: Music, Theatre, Comedy, Arts, Food And More!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.