Even though I have been called a rain hater by friends, I cannot deny there is something enchanting about the first showers in Mumbai. As the first wholesome rain touched the Mumbai soil, Twitter was abuzz with some of the most beautiful captures of the monsoons’ arrival in Mumbai.
Here are links to some of the shots that I loved on Twitter. If you have pictures of the first rains in …
I live in a relatively quiet part of the city, and I often find myself being very grateful for this. There is space for me to ride my cycle on empty streets, sit on the side path for a cup of chai and even listen to the sounds of birds. As I walked in silence one day, I happened to pass a very unassuming little structure with a plaque that read ‘DEED’s Catering College for the Hearing Impaired’. It got me thinking, …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- #Art Street: Discover Art Hubs And Cultural Hotspots Where #Mumbai Comes Together bit.ly/13nZ9ek 2 hours ago
- Restaurant ‘May’hem! Getting You Up To Speed With Eatery Openings And Closings This Month in #Mumbai... Read bit.ly/11dwRUR 21 hours ago
- This World Environment Day, Go Green With NGOs Working Towards Environment Safety In Mumbai bit.ly/10CHOxj 1 day ago