Indulge your Dad with relaxation and fun activities this week to celebrate Father’ Day that falls on June 17th. If he has a busy hectic schedule, try the spa offers being offered across Mumbai. And if he is the sporty kind, try your hand at golf and fun games with him over a few beers. Here are some suggestions from us for a fun filled, active Father’s Day.
And if you are looking for a more cosy, dinner date with …
Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 17th. Its that time of the year when you take the time to thank your Dad for everything he means to you. Though nothing can match emotions and heartfelt words, gifts can also bring a smile to his lips and show him you care. So, have you decided how you are going to surprise Dad this year? Well, from food to shopping, we have hand picked some ideas for you. Tell us which ones …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.