While life itself perishes away, what we are left with are memories. Photographs have a way of capturing these memories and making them immortal. “Photographs are a way to time travel, and imagine how they must have been, who they must have been” says Anusha Yadav. A photographer herself, her love for photographic memories has lead to the Indian Memory Project: an online, curated, visual and oral-history based archive, which documents the emotional history …
Father’s Day is the best excuse to shower your Dad with gifts that show you care. Burdened with what to gift him? Here are some ideas that may come in handy.
Every Dad has his favourite knick knacks. The little things he collects or wants to start a collection of. Or that everyday thing he needs but never got around to buying. Shop for those little things for him and he will appreciate it. Some suggestions of such personalised gifts …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.