Western, Central and Harbour lines, these life lines of Mumbai carry millions each day all over the city. They serve the purpose of going from point A to B and that’s enough for the average Mumbaikar for whom as long as the purpose is served, every thing else be damned. However, the trains are an integral part of life. A few minutes late, a train cancelled and hell can break loose in homes, offices and entire parts of the city.
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Launchpad: Spicebox, A New Tiffin Service
- Mango Mania at Restaurants And Spas in Mumbai
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 17 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 18 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago