“Have you tried idli-dosa yet?” This was my first question to Piyush’s Japanese –American friend Kenji, who recently moved to Mumbai for work. Kenji replied with an assertive “Yes. I tried the dosa at one of the Udipi restaurants across my office. The sambar is nice and spicy. I like South Indian food.”
Now if there’s one thing that Mumbai has no dearth of, it’d be the Udipi restaurants sprawling across the …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.