Tucked away on Carter Road is a quaint tiny ice cream shop that sells Mexican frozen fruity popsicles, called Paletaz, and Hawaiin shaved ice. Just the right recipe to kill the heat!
Aloha Paletaz in Bandra, started by owner and chef Sunil Grover is a labor of love. And you can see that in each and every bright beautiful Paletaz on the menu. Choose from transparent glass popsicles with strawberries and kiwi, guava pear popsicles, mulberry and creamy yogurt paletaz, the three berry and striped berry popsicles and many more great combinations. The Hawaiin shaved ice is just like our desi gola but without the stick. The flavors are fresh and light.
The paletaz are priced from Rs 60 to Rs 100 and Aloha claims that they do not use any artificial flavours or preservatives. So go on and try the icy treats !
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.