Mumbai, here is another fun contest for you courtesy Ezeego1.com. Ezeego1.com, is a premier destination for online travel bookings, whether it is flight or hotel bookings. The folks at Ezeego1.com love to hear travel stories. To celebrate the holiday season they are giving away a host of goodies in exchange for your travel memories.
About The Contest
1. First, follow MumbaiMag on Twitter and follow Ezeego1 on Twitter to find the contest.
2. Next, share your favourite travel photo from 2012 and tell us why it’s your favourite. Of course, these need to be pictures clicked by you or your friends, not pictures pulled out from catalogues.
3. Tweet your travel photo and travel memory at us with #BonVoyage2012 and the 3 most creative and popular entries will win prizes.
4. RT our contest tweets to help spread the word and win brownie points!
About the Prizes:
1st prize winner – Sony Cybershot Camera – to capture your travel memories
2nd Prize winner – A cool sling bag – to carry your travel gear
3rd Prize winner – A funky watch – To help you keep track of time when you travel
Contest Duration: 11:30 am to 5:00 pm, 5th December 2012
Number of times you can tweet to win: Unlimited
Winners will be announced tomorrow. As always, you can tweet as many times at us as you like and as always our decision will be final Go on, tweet away!
Terms And Conditions:
Contest open to Indian Residents only.
The prize images shown are for representative purposes only.
MumbaiMag.com and Ezeego1.com hold the right to disqualify any inappropriate content posted by the contestants.
MumbaiMag.com and Ezeego1 reserves to right to make use of the participant’s images and would provide credit where necessary.
By entering in the contest you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 17 minutes ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 1 hour ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 19 hours ago