The current e-commerce wave has made it very easy to shop online but that does not have to mean that you overspend. If you love online shopping and saving at the same time, you will love Cuponation.in!
While we are all aware of the many online stores and flash sales, it is difficult to follow various websites and keep track of which store offers the best prices or has an ongoing sale. The solution lies in Cuponation.in, the new online destination that helps you save while you shop.
What Is Cuponation?
Cuponation is an aggregator of online coupons for e-commerce portals in India. Simply put, they publish coupons, deals, and vouchers from all the online retailers across India to bring their users the best offers across the Internet. Whether it is Electronics, Books, Apparel or services like Insurance, Restaurants, Movies, all are covered. Literally, the one stop online shop for all the popular brands across these categories.
How Does It Work?
At Cuponation, the aim is to help you find the latest and most lucrative deals from leading brands and retailers. The team scouts the web for the highest discounts on across categories so that they can create coupons that help you save the most. You can then use these coupon codes on your favorite website like Flipkart, Jabong, Myntra, BeStylish, FirstCry or BabyOye and get super duper discounts on their products.
Do They Really Cover Everything?
Yes, they do. Cuponation has tie ups with all major brands and retailers in India and a vast range of product categories which will cater to all your needs. Wardrobe makeovers or new gadgets for the home, books for you or gifts for friends, Cuponation has it all and at unbeatable discounts.
The website has all the online shopping stores under one brand so you really don’t need to look out for different store sales separately. Snapdeal, Fetise, InkFruit, Fahionara, Zivame, Yebhi, Pepperfry, Zovi or Koovs, find the best rates for all of them here. Cuponation is the only site where you can avail discounts up to 60%. Now that’s what we call a steal!
What’s Hot ?
What really stands out is their ‘Fashion’ category which houses everything from bags, sunglasses shoes and apparel for men, women and kids alike. They have almost all the brands on their website so you can choose from the likes of Benetton, Lee, Levis, Ed hardy, Flying Machine, Hotberries, John Players, Nike and more. We promise you will complain of too much choice and not the lack of it!
How Do I Try It?
The next time you want to shop online, first stop over at Cuponation.in, check the category and the brand you are looking for, select the coupon code and then go shop at your favourite store. Save while you shop! To make it even simpler, you can sign up for the newsletter on their website and they will email the best rate coupons directly to your inbox. You can also find Cuponation on Facebook and Google+.
All images courtesy Cuponation.in
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Mango Mania at Restaurants And Spas in Mumbai
- Weekend Guide: Music Gigs, Photography Workshops, Cocktail Wars, Comedy Acts And More
- Eye Candy: Street Art Installations Adorning Mumbai’s Public Spaces
- Event: Indus Pride’s Beer Launch At Blue Frog With Karsh Kale Collectiv
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Mumbai’s Eggcellent: The Best Egg Dishes In The City
- Taste Of Mumbai: Chaat, Udipi, Irani Or Seafood, Take Your Pick
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Hungry at midnight? Try @Fly_byKnight and @MadBitesIndia for late night #fooddelivery in #Mumbai Know more bit.ly/ZphOWg 54 minutes ago
- Have you tried #Mumbai's first ever double decker 'bustaurant' @themovingcart yet? Read all about it here bit.ly/10mpHI1 3 hours ago
- #WeekendGuide: #Photography Workshops @ Big Bang Cafe tomorrow Details here bit.ly/YTcb47 #Mumbai #art #photographers 3 hours ago