Isn’t Diwali time synonymous with crunched budgets, ever increasing lists of people to be gifted and awfully tempting shopping extravaganzas? Amidst all these there is a nine lettered word that if had form would look like an angel to the haggard shopper – Discounts especially the one who pays for all the shopping!
Landmark at all its outlets in Mumbai are the new angel makers in town, with Diwali Delights they are allowing us to choose from a wide range of books, toys, perfumes, jewelry, gadgets and much more to gift all those dear and not so dear ones that perfect Diwali gift. And coming to their angel-ing role they have some very cool offers and discounts on nearly everything, at their every store in Mumbai. My two most favorite picks:
Roopvati Rajasthani Barbie Dolls: Clad in many hued lehenga-choli and dupatta & lavish outfit rich with sparkling zari work on vibrant bandhini, wearing colorful bangles, a shimmering maang-tika, an elaborate nose ring and a brilliant choker, she is like a mirage in the desert. Truly Indian and all with a 15% off. A perfect gift for the girle baby in the family.
Spicing up the iPad with an angry birds cover, perfect for the ever demanding eccentric teen in the family. Before he demands the iPad mini, might as well gift him this at a 12% discount while stocks last.
Now what else would you want to gift? Go on make the best of Landmark’s angel-ing while they are being good to us. Remember Diwali Delight is on till November 13, 2012 at all Landmark outlets in Mumbai.
For the couch potatoes they also have the Diwali Special Store on http://landmarkonthenet.com
Don’t forget to buy something for us too, we celebrate diwali too you see, and we are waiting to hear about your Diwali shopping experience too.
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Restaurant ‘May’hem! Getting You Up To Speed With Eatery Openings And Closings This Month in #Mumbai... Read bit.ly/11dwRUR 18 hours ago
- This World Environment Day, Go Green With NGOs Working Towards Environment Safety In Mumbai bit.ly/10CHOxj 22 hours ago
- Did you check out post on celebrity inspired food here bit.ly/164ERdG 23 hours ago