Art is all around us, yet what better way to project ones innermost feelings and reflect one’s personality than with a tattoo. Tattooing is slowly but steadily gaining momentum in India not just as a fashion statement but also as an art form. It is a form of self-expression that stays with you forever. Whether it’s the first tattoo or the tenth, no matter how many times you get inked, each one has a special meaning. Curious? Be a part of this unique culture this June and experience the fascinating world of tattoo art exhibited by artists and collectors from world over.
The Mumbai International Tattoo Expo promises to be different from any typical tattoo convention you may have visited. Not only can you meet and interact with seasoned International artists & tattooists but also the new and upcoming artists from India. There will also be exciting competitions, educational seminars, live bands and some fine art exhibition organized at the Tattoo Expo. The event is open to all and will be held from June 15thto June 17th
So get ready get inked! And if you do visit the event, tell us how you liked it.
The Mumbai International Tattoo Expo 2012
Dates: June 15th to June 17th
Venue: World Trade Centre
Time: All Day
Image Courtesy: Pink Sherbet Photography
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 3 hours ago
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week bit.ly/YsU7h4 4 hours ago
- #Art Street: Discover Art Hubs And Cultural Hotspots Where #Mumbai Comes Together bit.ly/13nZ9ek 9 hours ago