Mumbai! Hope you had a sparkling Diwali! Here’s wishing you all Saal Mubarak and a Happy Children’s Day!
At MumbaiMag, we love to keep the child in us alive. After all, like they say, it’s not the years in your life that matter but the life in your years. So here is team MumbaiMag in their childhood avatars wishing every one a happy childhood forever!
Meet Ekta Tibrewal, one of MumbaiMag’s earliest writers and biggest supporters. She remains a Daddy’s girl till date!
Meet Salonee Gadgil, our Food and Fitness writer. You know you will be a fitness freak when you spent half your childhood on the beach.
Meet Melissa Nazreth, our Culture writer. Always ready for a new challenge, she’s the outdoorsy one.
Meet Divya Sharda, our Culture writer. Right from the start, she liked to look at things differently.
Meet Reshmy Pillai, our Literary writer. Always stood out amongst the crowd!
Meet Raul Dias, our Food and Culture writer. He’s the perfectly mannered one.
Meet Dhruv Gupta, our youngest Food writer. The picture says it all!
Meet Abhyudaya Srivastava, our Illustrator and Comic Artist. Don’t go by the expression, he can have you in splits in seconds.
Meet Amena Azeez, our Fashion and Culture writer.Yes, fashionistas start early!
And finally, meet Garima Sharma, our Editor. Looks like Editors start early too!
We would love to see your childhood pictures and add them to our post too! You can email them to us with your name and age at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them on Facebook and tag us.
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Launchpad: Spicebox, A New Tiffin Service
- Mango Mania at Restaurants And Spas in Mumbai
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 20 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 21 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago