If you have still not picked the perfect Valentine gift, here’s an option. ‘Ghanasingh Be True’, will be launching ‘Crimson Romance’, a jewellery collection for Valentine’s Day at their flagship store in Bandra.
About Ghanasingh Be True
Ghanasingh is a jewellery store in Bandra acclaimed for its elegant and contemporary designs. Ghanasingh ‘Be True’ was launched by Gautam Ghanasingh, now a Creative Director of the store. It is now run by the fourth generation of Ghanasinghs.
‘Crimson Romance’ is a special collection with crimson-red touch to celebrate Valentine’s Day. All the sets in this collection are designed keeping Valentine’s theme in mind. The collection is modern yet revives the beauty of traditional forms of jewellery.
‘Crimson Romance’ includes
Exciting vivid colours coupled with gorgeous diamonds, plain gold, kundan, rose-cuts, un-cut diamonds, pearls, rubies and emeralds combined in the same piece to offer versatility in wear. Classic necklaces, earrings and bracelets set in diamonds, must have for every woman.
211, Anant Bhavan,
Waterfeild Road, Bandra (W)
Mumbai – 400050
Contact: 022 26435500/ 26435501/ 26435502
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 4 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 5 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 23 hours ago