For those who eat and breathe fashion, here is another reason to go shopping. Eske, a new, exclusive accessories label by Shivam Khanna with designs by Pieter Ary was recently launched in Mumbai at CR2 at Inox, Nariman Point and Phoenix Marketcity Kurla.
What is Eske?
Eske is a new fashion label for bags, footwear and accessories for women. The brand was initiated by Shivam Khanna and his family. They have been designing bags, belts, footwear, accessories for Japan, USA , Italy and other European countries since the last two decades.
They have now roped in Pieter Ary, the well-known accessories designer and ex-Design Director Accessories of Esprit and Tommy Hilfiger, from Netherlands, to create contemporary designs for their latest collection. “This season, the bigger sizes get a more modern, sporty character, while the small ones are stylish and charming. Clutches are hot this season and we bring you vibrantly coloured squares to make a stunning style statement in the evenings”, says Designer Pieter Ary.
Eske has amazing collection of handbags, shoes, wallets, jewellery, with designs that are mélange of western world and culture. Eske’s inaugural collection of accessories includes handbags in different shapes inspired by the latest international trends with big and small shapes, natural colours, studs, basket-weaves and faux-fur being the key accents. Neutral shades like bisque, sand and camel beautifully offset the pastel shades like lime, peach and azure blue. Hues of flame, teal and chestnut are a new colours presented by Eske this season.
Eske’s flagship stores have been designed and conceptualized by Fitch from London, with each store blending modernity and elegance, keeping focus on the products display.
Phoenix Market City,
Shop no. UG-105, L.B.S Marg, Kurla
Contact: 022- 61801556
Shop no. 9 & 10, A/240, Barrister Rajni Patel Road, Nariman Point
Contact: 022- 6654884
Launching a new store or heard of one we should cover? Write in to us at email@example.com.
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 13 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 14 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago