Everyone love their cheesy bites, but finding the best cheese for your culinary adventures is not a cakewalk. Here’s RRO to the rescue. They have now introduced some of the finest varieties of cheese at their RRO Cheese Bars.
RRO Cheese Bars
R. R. Oomerbhoy Private Limited (RRO) has been manufacturing, distributing and marketing quality food products in India since 1995. With RRO Cheese Bars, they aim to serve best in class cheese to Indian market. RRO has brought some of the best cheese in India which was previously available only abroad at retail outlets such as Waitrose, Harrods and Whole Foods.
Roohi Oomerbhoy Jaikishan, Director, RRO, says, “We want cheese to be a transcendental experience. This involves educating people about the full range of scents and taste, how to feel cheese and understand its varied textures.”
RRO Cheese Bars have partnered with some of the world’s leading brands such as Fromi (France), Auricchio (Italy), and Wyke Farms (UK) to get exclusive and exotic cheese such as Ash coated Chevre, Triple Crème Brie, Caciotta Ovina Novella with Red peppers, Smoked Provolone Slices, Matured Cheddar and Mango & Ginger Stilton, White Stilton with Cranberry & Apricot and more. At RRO Chesse Bar, you can find around fifty varieties of best cheese around the world.
Along with the mind-blowing range of cheese, here you can find information on how to create the perfect cheese platter together with suggested food pairings and other accompaniments.
Go on, get cheesy!
RRO Cheese Bars
Address: 148 M.G. Road, Kala Ghoda, Mumbai
Contact: 022-6636 0499
Know of another awesome new store opening in the city? Write to us at email@example.com
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.