Mumbai winter has disappeared and as the season changes, so should the food, right? The best route to a healthy summer is light and fresh food. And to bring in summers, chefs at TGIFriday’s have just that in mind with their new menu and recipes using fresh ingredients of the season.
New menu at TGIFriday’s features seasonally inspired dishes. Chef’s at TGIFriday’s have designed a menu befitting this time of the year with variety of innovative dishes using fresh, seasonally suitable ingredients and they claim that you will be spoilt for choice!
Wild Mushroom and Goat Cheese Spring Roll
Savory oven roasted mushrooms, goat cheese and fresh herbs wrapped in a crispy spring roll and served with warm bruschetta marinara.
Jalapeno Cheese Spring Roll
Crispy fried spring roll wrappers stuffed with Feta cheese and fresh jalapenos, lightly drizzled with honey and sprinkled with sesame seeds, red pepper flakes and served with fresh lettuce salad.
Cream of Mushroom Soup and Three Cheese Sandwich
A hearty and spicy cream of mushroom soup served with a hot toasted ciabatta bread sandwich with Swiss, Cheddar, and Mozzarella cheeses.
Grilled Pork Chop with Mushroom Cream
Seasoned center cut pork chop expertly grilled and served over Cheddar mashed potatoes and caramelized onion and broccoli hash topped with a creamy wild mushroom sauce.
Crisp salad greens tossed with fresh pineapples, orange segments and freshly sliced apples. Gently garnished with warm crispy polenta croutons, Bleu cheese crumbles, chopped walnuts and mint leaves.
Rosemary Cider Glazed Chicken
Fire-grilled seasoned chicken breast with a savory sweet rosemary cider glaze. Served with caramelized bacon raisin stuffing and tender sautéed green beans almandine.
Molten Chocolate Cake
Rich, dark chocolate cake with a hot, molten chocolate sauce center. Topped off with a dusting of confectionery sugar and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Many more dishes to relish on at TGI Friday. Go ahead, enjoy the season with these exciting dishes and share your reviews and pictures with us at email@example.com.
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Mumbai’s Eggcellent: The Best Egg Dishes In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Event: Books On Toast, A Book Donation Drive And Sale For Charity
- Every Tuesday is #TuesdayBeerNight at @OofTB #Bandra... Winner gets A sizzler & 2 pints of #beer. RT to win 1 hour ago
- this one is for all our writers :D cheers “@harshf1: @MumbaiMag I seriously love every member behind it , hope to meet u all one day :D” 2 hours ago
- @harshf1 thank you again, love from readers like you makes it so much fun :D hope to see you sometime soon too! 2 hours ago