It’s possible to visit Bombay in Mumbai. Look up, squint, use a newspaper to block the glass building or a mobile tower from your frame. If it is a day like today, with a strike and Inquilab Zindabad and posters with slogans straight out of the 70′s and 80s, you will also have the sounds to create a perfect mirage of Bombay, right here in Mumbai.
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Mumbai’s Eggcellent: The Best Egg Dishes In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Event: Books On Toast, A Book Donation Drive And Sale For Charity
- Every Tuesday is #TuesdayBeerNight at @OofTB #Bandra... Winner gets A sizzler & 2 pints of #beer. RT to win 15 hours ago
- this one is for all our writers :D cheers “@harshf1: @MumbaiMag I seriously love every member behind it , hope to meet u all one day :D” 16 hours ago
- @harshf1 thank you again, love from readers like you makes it so much fun :D hope to see you sometime soon too! 16 hours ago