With so much happening in our vibrant city, making choices isn’t easy. And because we know how difficult it can get, we’re giving you a list of 5 things that can add that much needed zing to your Tuesday!
Theatre: Written and directed by Vikram Kapadia, ‘Bombay Talkies’ taps into the lives of eight individuals in the city of Mumbai and their tale of survival in the city of dreams.
Where: Prithvi Theatre, Juhu
Contact: 022-26149546, 39895050
NomNom: Kohinoor Continental will take you through a royal culinary journey with Awadhi delicacies like Machi Ka Salan, Kathal Korma, Raan Biryani, Galawati Kebab and more at their Dawat-e-Awadh Food Festival.
Where: Kohinoor Continental, Andheri
Admire: Explore Dharavi from the kids view. Bombay Underground and Reality Gives takes you through 60 photographs taken by kids in Dharavi in this unique exhibition called, Dharavi: Hum Baccho Ki Nazar Se.
Where: False Ceiling, Bandra
Retail Therapy: Need to buy a new pair of sunglasses? Just head to Shoppers Stop! They have cool Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses at 20% off the MRP. Thank us later!
Where: Shoppers Stop, all locations
*Hic Hic*: Head to Blue Frog for the R&B Night with singer-songwriter and contemporary R&B artist Thomson Andrews.
Where: Blue Frog, Lower Parel
Contact: 022-61586158, 65251716, 40332300
So that’s that. We’ll be back tomorrow with fixes for your midweek crisis. We promise. *crosses heart*
P.S. Tell us which one of these did you tick off your list!
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Restaurant ‘May’hem! Getting You Up To Speed With Eatery Openings And Closings This Month in #Mumbai... Read bit.ly/11dwRUR 11 hours ago
- This World Environment Day, Go Green With NGOs Working Towards Environment Safety In Mumbai bit.ly/10CHOxj 15 hours ago
- Did you check out post on celebrity inspired food here bit.ly/164ERdG 16 hours ago