Graffiti happens to be one of my favorite art forms. And I must admit that I have admired it long enough to know the constant conflict that street or graffiti artists and government authorities face, and yet I’m happy to actually see it emerge in India, and where else first but Mumbai.
Now before you judge me, let me be very clear that I do not support vandalism of any kind at all. What I do support is this …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.