I have found what every woman hopes to find. A good, clean parlour near her house, with a dedicated staff that remembers her by name and smile every time they see her, AND the services don’t cost the world
In Mumbai, I always yearned for one and never found it. There was always something or the other missing. And yes, I could never get an ‘appointment’! Always stuck with the over-crowded and over-priced ones, I kept searching for the ‘one’.
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.