Continuing our Valentine’s Day series, here is a fresh new list of great dining and yummy treat-gift ideas that you can try this Valentine’s Day in Mumbai!
Feast on a six-course meal, either vegetarian or non-vegetarian and wash it down with unlimited mocktails and a bottle of wine – the perfect Valentine’s at Bellissima.
Where: Bellisima, Charni Road
When: February 14, 2013
Price: Rs 799 + taxes per person for veg and …
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and it’s that time of the year, when you make the time to show your loved ones you care! And here are some great ideas that you explore to express your affection!
Treat your Valentine to an authentic Mughal culinary extravaganza at Neel Restaurant, at Tote On The Turf. A lavish spread of aphrodisiacs like the flavourful …
If the MET department is to be believed Mumbai rains are just setting in and we also have a new kind of dark cloud looming over us. It’s called The Dhoble. But don’t let that dampen your spirit and Esprits. Stay tuned, because I have my grand-plan-face on! I am a firm believer that the answer to everyone’s problems is right here: THE HOUSE PARTY!
Let’s look at my way, shall we?
It’s affordable, it’s doable and heck you …
Raise your hand if you have a bad addiction. OK, hands down everyone. That’s right, we are all guilty! So why label indulgence a sin? Why not celebrate it? Like Bad Addictions, a quaint little bakery run by sisters and partners, Archana and Aparna Gupta.
Like every good business that gains respect with the customers over time, the last 12 years have seen Bad Addictions evolve as of the popular names when it …
One late evening as I sat at Leaping Windows Cafe sipping a much needed cup of coffee, I had a burning desire to indulge in a sugary confection. Since I have already tried all the cupcakes, I chose a curious looking Oreo De Menthe (Mint & Oreo Cheesecake). Surprised by the flavor combination I had to dig further and some nosy questions led me to Cheesecake Republic.
Cheesecake Republic is run by Goregaon …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Launchpad: Spicebox, A New Tiffin Service
- Restaurant ‘May’hem! Getting You Up To Speed With Eatery Openings And Closings This Month in #Mumbai... Read bit.ly/11dwRUR 5 hours ago
- This World Environment Day, Go Green With NGOs Working Towards Environment Safety In Mumbai bit.ly/10CHOxj 9 hours ago
- Did you check out post on celebrity inspired food here bit.ly/164ERdG 10 hours ago