Paninaro, the healthy sandwich shop that has branches at Lower Parel and Nariman Point are launching their a …
Masterchef Australia has suddenly introduced the Indian market to Australian cuisine, chefs and culture. Australia seems to be the ‘it’ food destination. Reflectively, Mumbai is now home to 5 branches of Di Bella Coffee, an Australian coffee brand, founded by Aussy Phillip Di Bella. It is now an international brand that aims at creating the “ultimate coffee experience”
The brand believes is working towards betterment of the coffee industry by …
“I only travel so I don’t run out of dinner party conversations.”… Anonymous
Travel always inspires some of the most entertaining conversations. I suppose this stems from the fact that at some level, all of us, like many great explorers in the past, have a thirst for adventure and a curiosity for the unknown. In a bid to honor this innate wanderlust, Nickolai Kinny and Rahul Divay have embarked on a journey to discover inspiring travel stories which they …
MumbaiMag’s resident coffee addict, foodie and pun maker, Khushboo Tanna was invited to the Mystery Café launch this weekend, which has been creating a lot of chatter on Twitter. She covered the revelation of Cuppa Joe for MumbaiMag starting off with her first Restaurant Review.
Restaurant Review: Cuppa Joe
Seriously, how do you start your day without a nice ol’ cuppa joe? Coffee addicts like me can’t. So I’m only happy to discover a brand new coffee shop, …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.