One thing that can get a girl to shut up, apart from a flat 50% off at her favourite store is something sweet. Well, at least I can say that rule applies to me. Having tried almost every bakery in the city (with pride), I can guide my friends, more often than I’d care to confess, about where …
Diwali is over but if your sweet tooth still needs a fix, try these new sweet shops that are worth a visit.
This is a high end Italian Pasticceria that serves cupcakes, cheesecakes, tortinis and mini pastries. They also serve savory food like pastas, salads, salads, paninis and breads. These make perfect accompaniments for tea and coffee, also served at Piccoli Tortini. What’s special about this place is that the delicate well-crafted confections are served in gilded, pretty …
Raise your hand if you have a bad addiction. OK, hands down everyone. That’s right, we are all guilty! So why label indulgence a sin? Why not celebrate it? Like Bad Addictions, a quaint little bakery run by sisters and partners, Archana and Aparna Gupta.
Like every good business that gains respect with the customers over time, the last 12 years have seen Bad Addictions evolve as of the popular names when it …
One late evening as I sat at Leaping Windows Cafe sipping a much needed cup of coffee, I had a burning desire to indulge in a sugary confection. Since I have already tried all the cupcakes, I chose a curious looking Oreo De Menthe (Mint & Oreo Cheesecake). Surprised by the flavor combination I had to dig further and some nosy questions led me to Cheesecake Republic.
Cheesecake Republic is run by Goregaon …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.