The entire dating thing is generally marked by a lot of awkward moments. No? That’s just me then. But even so, getting to know someone you’ve just met can get tricky. But trust Aamchi Mumbai to churn out all kinds of services that help you deal with your love life a little better.
Whether it’s meeting new people, taking a course on smart dating, dating only IITians or coping with a breakup – if you’re willing to pay for it, …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Restaurant ‘May’hem! Getting You Up To Speed With Eatery Openings And Closings This Month in #Mumbai... Read bit.ly/11dwRUR 11 hours ago
- This World Environment Day, Go Green With NGOs Working Towards Environment Safety In Mumbai bit.ly/10CHOxj 16 hours ago
- Did you check out post on celebrity inspired food here bit.ly/164ERdG 17 hours ago