I love doodles, illustrations, graffiti and I love stationery. And hence, discovering Yellow Buffalo on Twitter was a pure delight – for their art, the awesome merchandise and the endearing tweets! A few email exchanges later, I discovered how doodles made during a boring Math class transformed into the Yellow Buffalo that many of us have now come to love.
Avantika Agarwal started drawing in school, and with a painter mom, art …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 10 hours ago
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week bit.ly/YsU7h4 11 hours ago
- #Art Street: Discover Art Hubs And Cultural Hotspots Where #Mumbai Comes Together bit.ly/13nZ9ek 16 hours ago