Leaving your pet home alone can be very distressing for a pet parent and the pet as well. Unfortunately it is not easy and in most cases not possible to take your pet to every place you go. Luckily some pet lovers have realized this dilemma of pet owners in the city and have created set ups which ensure that the pets are well looked after when their families are not around.
A while ago, MumbaiMag …
Women don’t need an excuse to shop and now, with the proliferation of e-commerce, they don’t even need to visit a store. The use of Facebook as an online shopping medium, though surprising, is not outrageous. It just makes good business sense to sell products on a self-dedicated Facebook page; you don’t invest in a website but instead use a platform that is accessed by almost everyone!
There are many brands that also (along with a website/store) have Facebook pages …
Monday morning blues in Mumbai were multiplied manifold with an auto rickshaw strike today. While we have seen many of these strikes recently, what’s encouraging is to see how smart Mumbaikars are coming up with economical, ecofriendly and sustainable solutions to such situations in the city.
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- When Mumbai Got ‘Book’ed: Bestselling Stories Capturing The Flavors Of The City
- Weekend Guide: Music, Theatre, Comedy, Arts, Food And More!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.