Foodies! Here’s a reason to celebrate. After their successful ventures in town and the western suburbs, Mumbai’s famous Indigo Deli has opened its fifth new outlet at R City, Ghatkopar!
About Indigo Deli
Indigo Delicatessen was started in 2005 at Colaba by Rahul and Malini Akerkar to serve time-restricted, quality-conscious diners. But within few …
Let me be brutally honest with you. As snobbish as it may sound, Mumbai for me starts at Cuffe Parade and ends tragically at Andheri. If I have to venture any further than that, I literally start packing for the journey. So, when I was recently chastised by a card-carrying member of the ‘I love my suburbs’ brigade, I saw the folly in my previous dismissal of places beyond the realm of my …
If you read my post on Aloha Popsicles and fretted over the fact that they are only available in Bandra, here is some good news. Just in time to catch summer, Aloha has opened their second branch in R City Mall, Ghatkopar a couple of days ago under the brandname Frugurpop.
Frugurpop aims to be a healthy substitute to ice creams and other fatty desserts and uses only fresh fruits and no artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives. While …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 9 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 10 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago