Summer is in full glory and it’s raining offers in Mumbai. If you are planning a makeover for your home this summer or you just happen to be a fan of quirky and offbeat furniture and home accessories, you might enjoy the Sanctum sale.
Sanctum is furniture and
With us getting more style conscious day by day, why should our homes bear the same setting all the year round? Diwali home makeovers are passé, now change is for every season. In the same spirit, Mozaic in Bandra has launched Retro Twist, a new range of furniture and artifacts.
Mozaic is a lifestyle solutions store by Shilpa Gupta, a designer by passion. Located in a beautiful bungalow in
If you are looking for a spring-summer makeover for your home, here are some interesting hand crafted artifacts that you might want to add to the decor. AA Living, a home interior store in Mumbai, has launched an exclusive collection of glassware which we love for their sheer beauty and uniqueness.
About AA Living
AALiving is a luxury home interiors store in South Mumbai offering premium bed and bath textiles, rugs, bone China crockery, jeweled …
Enter April and sun is in its full glory! To welcome the season, India Circus by Krsna Mehta has launched its new Summer Collection 2013 which will help cool down the sunny days and brighten up your mood. This collection ranges from home décor to accessories with quirky designs.
About India Circus
India Circus is an online …
Christmas is here and it’s the perfect time to spread good cheer and share gifts! Mumbai shopping malls are bursting with red and green and hidden away in the city are some innovative new ways to share Christmas cheer. Here are some hand picked creative gifting and shopping ideas that I think you might find useful.
Hand painted Christmas Cushion Covers: Gift A Piece of Art
These exquisite cushion covers with hand painted Christmas motifs …
You know that one time when you looked at the blank wall in your room and wondered if you could do something interesting to it? And then how you thought, if only you had more time, you’d figure something out? We live in a world where nobody really has time for anything and where we constantly push things to the weekend and then spend the weekend lazing around because we’ve worked too hard over the week. It all becomes real …
Juliet famously remarked, “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” Well, I guess it was easy for her. She wasn’t a mom-to-be. Ask any would-be parent, and they will disagree. Selecting their baby’s name tops their TO-DO list and is yet the one decision that takes the maximum time to make. And when the name is finally chosen, it means the world to them. From mugs and teethers to wall hangings …
WARNING: Read this post and your weekend shopping list just might get a little longer!
CANVAS is organizing a special exhibition and sale of all things gorgeous designed by some of the best names in the field of design and fashion.
If you have any of these on your shopping list - clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, home linen, kids clothing, leather goods, home decor and lifestyle products – then head straight for the Canvas Summer Shopping Bazaar …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Mumbai’s Eggcellent: The Best Egg Dishes In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Event: Books On Toast, A Book Donation Drive And Sale For Charity
- Every Tuesday is #TuesdayBeerNight at @OofTB #Bandra... Winner gets A sizzler & 2 pints of #beer. RT to win 1 hour ago
- this one is for all our writers :D cheers “@harshf1: @MumbaiMag I seriously love every member behind it , hope to meet u all one day :D” 2 hours ago
- @harshf1 thank you again, love from readers like you makes it so much fun :D hope to see you sometime soon too! 2 hours ago