If you have been following MumbaiMag, you know I’ve been away on a journey to Israel. Even though Israel is a small country (it’s not much bigger than Mumbai and Pune!) it’s home to people from all parts of the world. Jews from all parts of Europe, Africa and the Americas who came to live in this new country. The food is reflective of this melange of cultures.
On The Sidewalk
Falafel, Shawarma and Schnitzel are like the holy …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.