The year 2013 marks 100 years of Indian Cinema and to celebrate this momentous occasion the Bollywood Art Project team is painting the city in all hues of Bollywood. The project that will continue till 2013 has already begun, and their first creation is a massive 11ft X 15ft mural of the ancient Indian film Anarkali (1953) at Chapel Road in Bandra. Completed just a few days ago, the mural has already become the …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.