We have a national bird, national animal, a national game; what about national food? If India has to choose a national food, in all probability it will be Punjabi. With it’s voracious appetite for new restaurants, its only faor that Mumbai has it’s taste of true blue punjabi, or shall I say, funjabi food.
Presenting, the Amritsari Food festival at Oye Kake, all this month! Most of us vegetarians tend to be paneer makkanwala fans and most non-vegetarians rely …
Mehak came to Mumbai a few years ago to pursue her design degree and went on to work here as well. That’s where we met, hit it off and stayed connected since. Although she now lives in Chandigarh, she never really left this city and her romance with Mumbai continues. Needless to say I was delighted when she said she has a story for MumbaiMag.com - Garima
I doubt there’s anyone, man or woman, …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 10 minutes ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 59 minutes ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 19 hours ago