During the holy month of Ramzaan or Ramadan, at Mohammed Ali Road, under the JJ Flyover, the evenings are lively and colourful. Surroundings are replete with shops and stalls selling a variety of items – clothes, jewellery, make up accessories, lingerie, shoes, toys, books. But what draws the whole of the city to this place is of course, the food. Mohammed Ali Jouhar was a leader of the Khilafat movement and also a co-founder of the Jamia Millia Islamia university. …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.