With public holidays, religious festivals and of course, wedding season around the corner the FnB industry is getting ready for Mumbai to start splurging. It’s a great time of the year to open a new restaurant or reinvent an existing one, capitalizing on the festive frenzy. You’ve already read how
Here are four reasons why local trains are the best form of public transport. No, this is not a post about how it’s better to be stuck in a cramped up compartment with sweaty women v/s moving at the speed of 1 Km/Hr on a traffucked highway. What this post will tell you though is how you can be entertained in a local train compartment if you are stuck there anyway. So, here are the entertainment possibilities.
1. Impromptu shopping: Honestly, …
“I only travel so I don’t run out of dinner party conversations.”… Anonymous
Travel always inspires some of the most entertaining conversations. I suppose this stems from the fact that at some level, all of us, like many great explorers in the past, have a thirst for adventure and a curiosity for the unknown. In a bid to honor this innate wanderlust, Nickolai Kinny and Rahul Divay have embarked on a journey to discover inspiring travel stories which they …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Launchpad: Spicebox, A New Tiffin Service
- Mango Mania at Restaurants And Spas in Mumbai
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 17 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 18 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago